tel +49 (0)221 9331930
fax +49 (0)221 93319333
The following books have texts in English. For a complete list of all our publications please have a look at the German site. Our books are available in the museum shop or can be ordered by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The prices listed do not include postage. We offer postcards with images of the collection (each € 0,80).
Postcard sets (full of surprises!):
• Fancy (for a special occasion)
• Form (for design devotees)
• Joy and Sorrow (for all eventualities)
• House and Home (for architecture aficionados)?
• Sacred (for believers and sceptics)?
• Potpourri (for all who don’t want to miss out)?
• Pure (for perfectionists)
• Autumn/ Winter
• Christmas (for Seasonal enthusiasts)?
• Lucky Dip (for the inquisitive)
Each set contains 12 cards with various motifs (in a glassine envelope) € 10 (incl. postage) | You can of course select your own motifs to form a set at the same price | 6 folded cards with a selection of motifs: € 10 (incl. postage)
The Hearst Book of Hours
»Paul Thek. Shrine« – The book on our Paul-Thek-Collection
Our pocket-book: »Kolumba« – A special edition in English published by the scholarly Czech magazine »Salve«
Art museum of the
Archdiocese of Cologne
Laval Book of Hours
Bruges Book of Hours
Clarence Book of Hours
Manderscheid Book of Hours
Doña Isabel Book of Hours
Hearst Book of Hours
Derval Book of Hours
Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker
Salve (Kolumba Pocket-Book)